Kodak 2600mAh Power Bank
• The 2600mAh capacity gives you enough power to charge your smartphone or tablet from flat
• Internal battery recharges in just three hours
• Can be recharged up to 500 times
• One USB output to connect directly to your device
• Weighing only 71g, its compact design measures only 97mm by 25mm by 23mmWhat is a power bank?
A power bank is a device with an internal battery that will keep your portable devices charged while you are on the go. You can use it to charge smartphones, MP3 players, tablets and other devices with a USB cable. The power bank itself is charged up through USB power and is compact in design, allowing you to carry it around with you.
How does it connect to my device?
This compact power bank has a single USB socket that connects directly to your smartphone or tablet using your existing USB cable. This will give a power boost and life-extension to your device whenever you need it. This Kodak power bank is compatible with portable USB devices.
Is it rechargeable?
The power bank contains a lithium-ion battery which can be recharged in just three hours. Weighing only 71g, its compact design measures only 97mm by 25mm by 23mm and allows you to carry this power bank in your pocket or backpack.
|| 2600 mAh
| Connection type
| Battery type
|| All USB power compatible
| Connection output
| Recharge time
|| Three hours
| Special functions
|| 1 A discharge rate, short circuit protection
|| 71 g
|| 97 mm x 25 mm x 23 mm
| Package contents
|| Power bank
|| Mini-USB cable
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.