LACIE Porsche Design LAC9000384EK 4TB Desktop Hard Drive – Dark Grey
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: A13WU
Last few in store keyboard_arrow_down
• Stylish, exclusively designed desktop hard drive let’s keep all of your important files for convenient access
• Huge 4TB of total storage space lets you easily store large and multiple file types
• USB 3.0 connection offers transfer rates up to 10 times faster than USB 2.0
• Simple setup and automatic backup for PC and Mac*computers, safeguards your important files
• LaCie privacy software lets you keep you files away from prying eyes
• Driver free installation lets you start using your hard drive straight away
• Model number : LAC9000384EK
* LaCie Security software requires Mac Intel processorDesign and Performance combined
LaCie has come together with Porsche Design to create a blend of functionality and pure design. Using premium grade materials the drive uses a strong brushed aluminium casing, keeping it protected at all times. A vivid LED light built into the shell of the hard drive provides a stylised look and indicates when power is supplied to the drive. The housing is extremely durable as the casing thickness measures 5 mm thick, so you can ensure your drive and it`s data is protected from being damaged.
The LaCie 4TB desktop drive uses USB 3.0 letting you transfer data up to 10 times faster than USB 2.0, this lets you store large files quickly without the need for waiting.
Protected data at all times
The LaCie Porsche Design 4TB desktop drive uses a host of features to ensure your data is protected. Automatic backups allows you to keep a duplicate of all of your important files, ensuring you never have to worry about a file becoming corrupted. Password protection keeps your stored information inaccessible, by encrypting the data stored on the drive. Giving you peace of mind that you information remains private.
The LaCie Porsche Design 4TB mobile hard drive uses an automatic eco mode to keep the power requirements of the drive by up to 77%. This helps to reduce the cost of running the hard drive, and minimises the wear on the drive itself.
One Touch Backup Button:
Dimensions & Weight
Dimensions & Weightkeyboard_arrow_down
Drive Form Factor:
Desktop External Hard Drive