• Run time of up to 1 ½ hours on a full battery
• Suitable for children aged 3-8 years old
• Maximum speed of 2.5mph
• Loads of fun for children up to 25kg
• Licenced by Lamborghini as a replica of the Aventador
• Powered by a 6V 7Ah battery (spare battery Order Code N33FR)What features are on my Lamborghini?
Love supercars? Then this is the ride-on for you. This fully licenced replica of the Lamborghini Aventador is perfect for children aged three to eight weighing up to 25kg. With speeds up to 2.5mph there’s tonnes of fun to be had. The car comes with realistic engine and indicator noises, working headlight and music player as well as gear stick with forward and reverse, foot pedal accelerator, seat belt, key ignition switch and horn.
What can I control with the remote?
The remote control puts you in the driving seat with the ability to move the car forwards, backwards, left and right. Manoeuvre the car around obstacles or out of tricky situations or just enjoy as a remote controlled car as your child sits back for the ride. Listen to your own music with the MP3 socket which lets you plug in any device with a standard (3.5mm) headphone socket.
Do I have to remove the battery to charge it?
No need to remove the battery, you can charge the car directly through the charging port under the filler cap. The 6V 7Ah battery is located under the seat and can run for up to an hour and a half on a full charge. Spare batteries are available (Order Code N33FR) to keep the fun going longer. Some assembly is required for this unit before first use.
BATTERY OPERATED RIDE-ON SAFETY ADVICE
For the safety of yourself and the safety of others, please follow these guidelines when using this product:
- This vehicle must not be used on public highways (roads and pavements)
- This vehicle must not be used on private property without the consent of the land owner
- All instructions must be read and understood before allowing a child to operate this vehicle
- Protective equipment should be worn at all times while operating this vehicle
- Children should be under the supervision of a responsible adult while operating this vehicle