Lamborghini Aventador LP700 Ride-On Car
• Run time of up to 1 ½ hours on a full battery
• Suitable for children aged 3-8 years old
• Maximum speed of 2.5mph
• Loads of fun for children up to 25kg
• Licenced by Lamborghini as a replica of the Aventador
• Powered by a 6V 7Ah battery (spare battery Order Code N33FR)What features are on my Lamborghini?
Love supercars? Then this is the ride-on for you. This fully licenced replica of the Lamborghini Aventador is perfect for children aged three to eight weighing up to 25kg. With speeds up to 2.5mph there’s tonnes of fun to be had. The car comes with realistic engine and indicator noises, working headlight and music player as well as gear stick with forward and reverse, foot pedal accelerator, seat belt, key ignition switch and horn. What can I control with the remote?
The remote control puts you in the driving seat with the ability to move the car forwards, backwards, left and right. Manoeuvre the car around obstacles or out of tricky situations or just enjoy as a remote controlled car as your child sits back for the ride. Listen to your own music with the MP3 socket which lets you plug in any device with a standard (3.5mm) headphone socket.Do I have to remove the battery to charge it?
No need to remove the battery, you can charge the car directly through the charging port under the filler cap. The 6V 7Ah battery is located under the seat and can run for up to an hour and a half on a full charge. Spare batteries are available (Order Code N33FR) to keep the fun going longer. Some assembly is required for this unit before first use.BATTERY OPERATED RIDE-ON SAFETY ADVICE
For the safety of yourself and the safety of others, please follow these guidelines when using this product:
- This vehicle must not be used on public highways (roads and pavements)
- This vehicle must not be used on private property without the consent of the land owner
- All instructions must be read and understood before allowing a child to operate this vehicle
- Protective equipment should be worn at all times while operating this vehicle
- Children should be under the supervision of a responsible adult while operating this vehicle
| Recommended ages
|| 3-8 yrs
| Max weight of child
|| 25 Kg
| Max speed
|| 2.5 mph
|| 10.7 Kg
|| 1122 mm
|| 635 mm
|| 430 mm
| Electronic features
|| Sound and light
| Remote control
|| 7 Ah
|| 6 V
| Battery type
|| Sealed Lead Acid
| Max run time
|| Up to 1.5 hours
| Power supply
|| DC 6 V @ 500 mA/1000 mA
| Recharge time
|| 8-12 hours
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.