Find similar products here
LaTrax Alias Quadcopter RTF 2.4GHz (Used)
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: B47QQ
• 650mAh battery gives you up to 15 minutes flight time
• Without a permit, the legal range for a drone to fly is below 120m and always in the line of sight from the operator
• Check out The Drone Code or The IAA (ROI) for everything you need to be aware of when flying your drone
• Auto levelling six-axis flight system allowing you to get out of trouble when needed
• Three different flight modes allowing for different experience levels to have the most fun out of the flight
• Push button aerobatics gives you a more challenging experience when flying
• Telemetry enabled battery fuel gauge shows you how much charge you have leftWhat makes this drone different?
This drone was designed to make learning to fly fun. It focuses on the performance and design elements and as such comes equipped with high output motors which produce 50% more power than standard motors. It also comes with high intensity LED optics making incredible night flying experiences possible.
How easy is this drone to fly?
The LaTrax Alias Quadcopter comes with three flight modes ranging from beginner pilots to experienced pilots. The easy mode limits the flight angles to keep the speed down while new pilots are developing their skills. The fast mode unlocks the full speed potential enabling you to perform aerobatics while still keeping the auto-levelling flight system active. The expert mode disables auto-levelling giving you full manual control and allowing for a more responsive control from the drone.
What is the advantage of a six-axis flight system?
The six-axis system allows you to make sharper turns in the air compared to the three-axis systems. Not only this, the flight systems acts like a virtual spring which snaps the Alias back to level flight when the controls are released. This overall makes it suitable for not only younger, inexperienced pilots but also more experienced pilots who want a bit of fun.
Safe flying is your responsibility
We fully encourage safe and responsible flying. We recommend you read the CAA’s/IAA’s website and The Drone Code for full information on safe and responsible flying.
The CAA (UK)
The IAA (ROI)
The Drone Code
Please see the Downloads tab for information regarding responsible flying and aviation law.
|Weight (including battery and propellers)||100 g|
|Diagonal size (including propellers)||235 mm|
|Max ascent speed||5 m/s|
|Max descent speed||5 m/s|
|Max speed||15 m/s|
|Max altitude above sea level||6000m|
|Operating temperature||-5°C to 40°C|
|Image max size||N/A|
|Still photography modes||N/A|
|Auto exposure bracketing||N/A|
|Bracketed frames at 0.7EV bias||N/A|
|Video recording modes|
|Supported SD card types|
|Max bitrate of video storage||N/A|
|Supported file formats||N/A|
|Max flight time||up to 15 minutes|
|USB Battery Charger|
|1.5 mm Hex Wrench|
|4 x AAA Batteries|
|Spare Rotor Blades|