Find similar products here
LCD ATX PC Power Supply Tester
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: A48GF
Free delivery available keyboard_arrow_down
See full details of delivery Options
Click & Collect available keyboard_arrow_down
• Easily view the voltage produced by your ATX power supply (PSU) using the LCD screen
• Tests 24-pin and 20-pin motherboard, 4-pin power, 8-pin power, 6-pin PCI-e power, 4-pin Molex, SATA and floppy connectors
• Shows +5V, +12V1, +3.3V, -12V, +12V2, +5VSB and PG (power good) values
• Beeping and blinking of figures help you to easily see when there is abnormal readings
• Lightweight, compact and easy to bring carry around with youWhat can I do with this tester?
You can use this PC power supply (PSU) tester to quickly and easily check the condition of your power supply. The power supply is one of the most important part of your computer and you can cause serious system damage by using a faulty unit, so it’s important to perform regular test. This tester has connections for 20-pin or 24-pin motherboard, 4-pin CPU power, 8-pin CPU power, 6-pin PCI-e power, 4-pin Molex, SATA and floppy connectors. The LCD display gives you an easy way to see how much power is being supplied on each voltage rail, making it quick to identify a faulty power supply.
How can I tell when there is abnormalities with my power supply?
A beeping alarm and the relative digital reading will blink to notify you when either one of the readings are unusually high or low. In addition, if the detected voltage is too high a "HH" value will be displayed and a "LL" value for low voltage. "LL" will also display when no voltage is detected.
|20/24-pin ATX motherboard|
|4-pin 12V power connector (P4)|
|8-pin 12V power connector (P8)|
|6-pin PCI-e connector (P6)|
|4-pin Molex connector|
|Floppy drive connector|
|Power outputs tested||+5V, +12V1, +3.3V, -12V, +12V2, 5VSB, PG (Power good)|
|Alarms||PG value, low voltage, over voltage and no voltage|
|Material||Brushed aluminium casing|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||120.6 mm x 60.5 mm x 17 mm|
|Power supply (PSU) tester|