LCR Audio-Grade Polypropylene Axial 630V 220nF Capacitor
• Audiophile quality• Ideal for high power crossovers• High stability• Special constructionA capacitor that has been specially developed to be used in very high quality loudspeaker crossover networks in domestic and studio monitoring systems and in the finest valve amplifiers - when only the very best will do. The inherently low dissipation and dielectric absorption factors of polypropylene, allied with an excellent mechanical stability, result in an extremely detailed and pure sound. The construction results in a low self-inductance and ESR, and the devices are highly stable with respect to temperature and frequency plus the added bonus of a high voltage device.
| Rated voltage:
| Insulation resistance:
|| 1 x 104MΩ/µF rated
|| voltage and 20±3°C
| Dissipation factor:
|| 0.001 1kHz & 20±3°C
| Dielectric absorption:
|| 0.1% 20±3°C
|| Case size
|| L (mm)
|| D (mm)
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.