• 2W power consumption that gives you an equivalent 20W light output while saving you 90% of electricity compared to a standard bulb
• 220lm output
• E14 light fitting to use with chandeliers and table lamps
• 50,000 hours lifespan to save you even more electricity over the lifespan of the bulb
• 2750K warm white effect to give a soft glow in living rooms, dining rooms and hallways
• 360 degree beam angle to illuminate every corner of the room
• Two year warranty included for peace of mind
• Not compatible with a dimmerIs this bulb suitable for what I need?
This bulb has an E14 fitting which is compatible with a range of ceiling lights and table lamps. The equivalent of a 20W halogen bulb, this bulb gives a bright output of 220lm while only using 2W of power. The reduced power will save you both electricity and money. The bulb is not compatible with a dimmer but gives you a 2750K warm white glow that gives soft lighting effects in living rooms, dining rooms and hallways.
Why should I buy LED over halogen?
LED bulbs are the latest generation technology in bulbs which have an impressive lifespan of up to ten times longer than a halogen bulb. LED bulbs also use a fraction of the power while still giving the same light output therefore saving you money on your electricity bill. LED bulbs are also available in a wide variety of fittings, shapes and styles so that you will be able to find an LED bulb to suit your needs.