LED Lenser D14 Dive Torch
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: A63NX
• Shock resistant and shatter-proof polycarbonate barrel
• High-grade stainless steel head
• Magnetic switch (can be operated with gloves on)
• Waterproof to 60m / 7 bar
• Runs off standard AA batteriesThis professional LED diving torch really is in a league of own. Affectionately known as the Frogman amongst marine enthusiasts it has an axial collimator to help overcome the refraction issues that normally rule out long-range viewing under the sea. This gives the D14 a level of light focus that had hitherto been thought impossible to achieve in water. Made from hardwearing water-proof polycarbonate with a stainless steel head, it is suitable for dives down to 60 metres/7 bar. It has an external magnetic switch, which can be operated easily with or without gloves, and corrosion-resistant gold-plated battery contacts inside to resist corrosion and maximise energy transmission. A startling neon finish and wrist strap make it easy to see and keep close even in the murkiest depths. Out of the water the D14 delivers a stunning beam distance of 180 metres with a 20 hour burn time and up to 200 lumens brightness, making it a fine torch for land-based activities too. Takes 4 x AA batteries (supplied).
As a leading international brand of hand-held torches and head lamps, LED Lenser is renowned for superior German engineering, outstanding performance, and state-of-the art technologies, such as the patented Advanced Focus System and Smart Light Technology. Constantly driving innovation to provide class- leading lighting instruments, LED Lenser is the brand of choice for professional tradesmen, emergency services personnel, search & rescue teams and serious outdoor enthusiasts. LED Lenser hand torches and head lamps deliver breath-taking, bright homogenous white light, that turns night into day and simply has to be seen to be believed. Using only the finest materials, such as energy-efficient CREE LED light chips, aircraft-grade aluminium and gold-plated contacts, they are renowned for quality and have a reputation for reliability that is second to none.