LED Lenser F1 Torch
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: A75NY
• A fixed focus lighting powerhouse pumping an astounding 400 lumens from it pocket sized casing.
• Tactical styling with integrated anti-roll, interchangeable glass breaking front-ring and dual direction 360° pocket -clip
• Energy efficient CREE Power+ LED Light Chip
• Smart Light Technology (SLT) – Power, Low Power, Defence Strobe
• Dynamic Switch ™ - Reactive single switch controls light options
• Corrosion resistant gold plated contacts for better conductivity
• Water and dust resistant. IPX54Ask a test pilot or racing driver to design a torch and this is probably what they would come up with. Modular in construction – so parts can be replaced where necessary - the F1 is a tour de force of engineering excellence. It unleashes an incredible 400 lumens of light with the explosive force of a fighter jet yet measures only 88mm and uses just one CR123A battery. The CREE Power+ LED, capable of blasting a bolt of light up to 100 metres, is of such high-strength that it has a specially-designed black ribbed section near the front to increase the available surface area for heat dissipation. It has gold-plated battery contacts inside to optimise energy transmission and these in turn are enclosed in an aircraft-grade aluminium barrel anodised to HIII military standard. The front of the torch has a removable stainless steel ring, which can be replaced with an optional Tactical Ring, that has the ability to smash through glass or ice, making this torch a perfect pocket option for military, security and police use. Weighing a mere 69g it is also ideal for outdoor backpacking and adventure activities where a strong light is needed without a bulky weight. A precision switch on the end cap allows the user to select from three Smart Light Technology light functions: Power, Low Power and Defence Strobe. The F1 is so small it fits into a shirt or overall pocket and has a clever two-way clip that can be turned 180 degrees and allows the light to be easily mounted on to a cap or sleeve .