• Up to 250 Lumens of light
• Dynamic wheel switch allows for quick change of mode
• Five light options - High, Low, Boost, Dim, Signal
• Transport lock to avoid accidental discharge
• Weighs just 165g
• Burn time up to 60 hours from one set of batteries
• Requires 4 x AAA batteries (included)The new LED Lenser H7.2 Head Lamp is the result of a passion for perfection in hand-free lighting. This new version of the high performance classic, the H7, has been has been significantly re-engineered to provide superior comfort, better light distribution and improved performance.
The careful selection and addition of one of the very latest CREE LED Light Chip into this stunning new Head Lamp, together with a re-configured lens, enables the light to be both bright (250 lumens on Boost) and light up a much larger area than its predecessor.
As you would expect from LED Lenser, the H7.2 features the patented spot to flood beam Advanced Focus System optics which are complimented by the enormously useful Smart Light Technology (SLT) options. SLT offers up to five light options (High Power, Low Power, Boost, Dim, Signal) spread over three pre-set light programs. These are all controlled by a clever new Dynamic ‘Wheel’ Switch - a simple turn or click of which will deliver the option required.
A ‘Low Battery’ warning light, a transport lock to stop accidental battery discharge, upgraded light tilt mechanism and superior robust cabling are all welcome additions too.
The H7.2 is also a step up in comfort. The battery pack and light head compartment are both contoured to fit snugly around any head shape. Additionally, the reverse of the light head compartment is lined with a skin-friendly PU-Foam which adapts itself to every user. The adjustable ‘twin-forked’ headband design is so comfortable that users will forget they are wearing a head lamp at all.
The LED Lenser H7.2 once again reinforces LED Lenser’s reputation as innovators and leaders in LED lighting for Professionals.