LED Lenser M17R Rechargeable Torch
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: A79NY
• Rechargeable large sized hand-held torch optimised for heavy-duty use
• Energy efficient CREE® Xtreme LED light-chip
• Advanced Safety Ytrion Cell® battery technology
• Advanced Focus System™ Optics. Patented reflector and lens combination for intense spot (distance ) or flawless flood (near ) illumination
• Smart Light Technology PRO™. Micro-chip controlled multi-option technology. Two energy usage modes, four pre-set light programs and eight light options
• Emergency Light Function™. Light switched on automatically if power cut.
• Speed Focus™ with Fast Lock™. Instant, smooth, stage-less, single-handed beam selection. Position Fast Lock™ to prevent beam accidentally refocusing
• Fast Action Dynamic Switch™. Instant program selector/reactive switch combination.
• Gold-plated contacts for superior conductivity
• Water and dust resistant. IPX54The LED Lenser® M17R is a heavy-duty rechargeable large torch that is both supremely robust and highly-equipped. The M17R incorporates newly developed cutting-edge battery technology designed to take it’s rechargeable performance to a new level. The M17R features the latest CREE® Xtreme LED light chip, the patented LED Lenser® Advanced Focus System™ for spot to flood beam lighting and Smart Light Technology™ - a clever micro-chip controller that enables a wide selection of lighting options. Two energy modes (Energy Saving, and Constant Current), four light programs (Low, Action, Signal, Defence), and eight light functions (Power, Low Power, Dim, Boost, Blink, S.O.S., Morse/Tactical Task, Defence Strobe) are all selectable via the embedded Smart Light Technology. In addition to outstanding performance and practical lighting functions, the M17R incorporates a revolutionary new high-efficiency battery, the Safety Ytrion Battery®. This newly developed Lithium-ion phosphate rechargeable battery, is based on technology, up to now only found in electric cars, and provides faster charging, more charging cycles, very low self-discharge, and a wider temperature operating range. Alongside this new battery power cell, useful functions such as battery life display, residual time display, and charging indicator, are clearly illuminated via a 360° ten-stage power indicator dial. The M17R really packs a powerful punch. It’s 850 lumen output when combined with the Advanced Focus System™ results in a light that will shine an amazing 450 metres. On the low power setting (120 lumens), an incredible day and a half (36 hours) burn time, is easily achieved. It features the newly developed Fast Action Switch™ for instant light program selection, and the ingenious Floating Charge System PRO™ which provides a wear-free magnetic contact and easy fuss-free charging (no need to remove the battery for charging). The Ytrion battery can be fully charged in an astonishing 2.5 hours. TheM17R is the ideal choice for those that value energy-efficient, rechargeable, and long-lasting LED lighting, in tough and demanding working conditions. The M17R is supplied with a heavy-duty belt clip and charging cradle, packed in a bespoke durable case for storage and transportation. The revolutionary new M17R heavy-duty rechargeable Xtreme torch is designed to deliver supreme illumination, reliability, and performance in any environment.
As a leading international brand of hand-held torches and head lamps, LED Lenser is renowned for superior German engineering, outstanding performance, and state-of-the art technologies, such as the patented Advanced Focus System and Smart Light Technology. Constantly driving innovation to provide class- leading lighting instruments, LED Lenser is the brand of choice for professional tradesmen, emergency services personnel, search & rescue teams and serious outdoor enthusiasts. LED Lenser hand torches and head lamps deliver breath-taking, bright homogenous white light, that turns night into day and simply has to be seen to be believed. Using only the finest materials, such as energy-efficient CREE LED light chips, aircraft-grade aluminium and gold-plated contacts, they are renowned for quality and have a reputation for reliability that is second to none.