• Slim profile, medium sized hand-held professional torch with a great run-time
• Energy efficient CREE Power LED Light Chip
• Advanced Focus System™ Optics. Patented reflector and lens combination for intense spot (distance ) or flawless flood (near ) illumination
• Speed Focus™ enables smooth single-handed beam focusing
• Robust, yet lightweight aircraft-grade aluminium housing
• Corrosion resistant gold plated contacts for better conductivity
• Superior rear tail cap switch
• Water and dust resistant. IPX54The P6.2 is ideal for anyone looking for a bright, professional-standard torch with a slim profile to get into tight spaces. From its elongated 163x26mm body it emits an intense white light up to 120 metres, using a virtually ever-lasting CREE LED light chip delivering 200 lumens with a burn time up to 25 hours. An easy-slide speed focus ring on the front of the torch allows the user to zoom in or out with just one hand from flood-light to spot-light. With either of these light options the patented Advanced Focus System reconciles lens with internal reflector, resulting in an evenly-distributed circular beam free from glare, dark spots or rings. This makes for exceptional light quality, indoors or out, and whatever the location the quality of components on this torch will not let you down: it has a shock-resistant aluminium body, corrosion-resistant gold battery contacts, simple end cap switch and metal clip for strap or cord. Takes two AA batteries (supplied). Also includes belt pouch and wrist strap.
As a leading international brand of hand-held torches and head lamps, LED Lenser is renowned for superior German engineering, outstanding performance, and state-of-the art technologies, such as the patented Advanced Focus System and Smart Light Technology. Constantly driving innovation to provide class- leading lighting instruments, LED Lenser is the brand of choice for professional tradesmen, emergency services personnel, search & rescue teams and serious outdoor enthusiasts. LED Lenser hand torches and head lamps deliver breath-taking, bright homogenous white light, that turns night into day and simply has to be seen to be believed. Using only the finest materials, such as energy-efficient CREE LED light chips, aircraft-grade aluminium and gold-plated contacts, they are renowned for quality and have a reputation for reliability that is second to none.