• Brilliant all-rounder medium sized torch offering exceptional performance, durability and efficiency
• Energy efficient CREE Power offering increased bulb life
• Advanced Focus System allows either a powerful spot for long distances or a wide beam for close distances allowing for multipurpose use
• Dynamic Switch - reactive, large single switch controls torch modes (Power, Low Power, Boost)
• Speed Focus - enables smooth single-handed beam focusing
• Recalibrated lens for wider light beam angle
• Robust, yet lightweight aircraft-grade aluminum housing
• Corrosion resistant gold plated contacts for better conductivity
• Water and dust resistant, IPX54 tested
• Comes with free LED Lenser P3 pocket torch
What are the benefits of the LED Lenser P7.2?
The LED Lenser P7.2 Professional Torch is a medium-sized handheld torch, with a stunning 320 max lumen output generated from its upgraded CREE LED light chip.
It features the patented Advanced Focus System (AFS) that uniquely combines lens and reflector to deliver a wide superior homogenous flood beam for close-up visibility, together with a sharply focused spot beam for long distance visibility. The P7.2 also incorporates Speed Focus, which allows single-handed focusing from flood to spot beam in a second and a dynamic Switch on the end cap that offers three levels of brightness (‘Power’, ‘Low Power’, ‘Boost’). This larger, more responsive switch is easier to operate when wearing gloves on those chilly winter nights. Smartly finished in matt black and with an over aircraft grade aluminum, it not only looks good but also allows for a better grip.
What are CREE LED bulbs?
LED Lenser utilizes the energy efficient CREE LED bulbs, which offer a 25,000-hour bulb life in comparison to the average 1,000-hours of life offered by a standard incandescent bulb.
Who are LED Lenser?
As a leading international brand of hand-held torches and head lamps, LED Lenser is renowned for superior German engineering, outstanding performance, and state-of-the art technologies, such as the patented Advanced Focus System and Smart Light Technology. Using only the finest materials, such as energy-efficient CREE LED light chips, aircraft-grade aluminum and gold-plated contacts, they are renowned for quality and have a reputation for reliability that is second to none.