• Compatible with Amazon Echo and Google Home
• Bright Wi-Fi enabled energy efficient LED smart lightbulb with 16 million colours including warm to cool whites
• Use in lamps and light sockets with an E27 fitting
• A+ energy efficiency rating keeps the cost of running the smart bulb down
• Runs at 11W, which is the equivalent of a 75W filament output
• Control your lightbulb wirelessly via the LIFX app on your smartphone, tablet or laptop using Wi-Fi
• Dimmable bulb that can go from a very bright white 9000k to a warm white 2,500k
• Lifespan of up to 23 years, which reduces the cost of lighting your home
• Easy to install, as it simply replaces your existing light bulb
What features does this smart bulb have?
The LIFX Plus range offer some of the brightest Wi-Fi enabled LED light bulbs, with 16 million colours to choose from including warm to cool whites. You have a full intuitive control over the bulb, allowing you to control lights individually or as groups if you own more than one LIFX smart bulb. What’s more, you get all this and no hub is required.
You can set timers, pick from beautiful light themes or create your own custom scenes with flexible brightness and colour options. Experience how subtle adjustments in tone and brightness can enhance the comfort of any room by playing around with your lights.
Is this bulb suitable for me?
The LIFX Plus smart bulb uses a large Edison screw fitting (E27 ES) to connect into fittings of the same type. These fittings are generally found on wall mounted or standalone lamps. LIFX Plus has an output of 1,100 lumens and the wattage output of this bulb is 11W, which equates to a 75W output when compared to a standard filament bulb.
How can I configure this smart bulb?
Setting up the LIFX Plus smart bulb couldn’t be easier. Replace your existing E27 lightbulb with the LIFX Plus like any traditional light bulb. Simply download the app, connect to your Wi-Fi network and you’re ready to go. No hub is required for this process. The built-in Wi-Fi and LIFX cloud offers full lighting control via Wi-Fi with the LIFX iOS, Android and Windows 10 apps. This means you can access your bulbs anywhere, anytime via the cloud.