• Compatible with AMazon Echo and Google Home
• One metre extension for your existing LIFX Z LED Strip Kit
• Bright Wi-Fi enabled LED light strip with 16 million colours, including warm to cool whites with no hub required
• Dimmable strips that can from a very bright white 9,000k to a warm white 2,500k
• A+ energy efficiency rating keeps the cost of lighting your home down
• Control the light strip via the LIFX app on your smartphone, tablet or laptop using Wi-Fi
• Lifespan of up to 23 years, which reduces the cost of energy bills
• Can be adjusted to your preferred length to ensure the best fit for your home
• Requires LIFX Starter kitWhat can I do with this smart light strip?
If you already have the LIFX Z LED strip kit, this extension kit will let you extend and light up more of your home. The LIFX Z range offer some of the brightest Wi-Fi enabled LED light strips, with 16 million colours to choose from including warm to cool whites. You have a full intuitive control over the bulb, allowing you to control lights individually or as groups if you own more than one LIFX Z LED light strip. What’s more, you get all this and no hub is required.
You can set times, pick from beautiful light themes or create your own custom scenes with flexible brightness and colour options. Experience how subtle adjustments in tone and brightness can enhance the comfort of any room by playing around with your lights. Let your imagination run wild with eight individually addressable colour/white zones per metre. Create patterns and custom waveforms to express your creativity.
Is this light strip suitable for me?
LIFX Z has an output of 700 lumens per two metres of strip, with only 8W energy use. Extend to four metres at for a total of 2,800 lumens. If this is still not long enough, you can extend up to a total of 10 metres maintaining 2,800 lumens.
How can I configure this smart light strip?
Setting up the LIFX Z LED light strips couldn’t be easier. Use the sticky adhesive back to place them exactly where you want them, then plug LIFX Z strips straight into the wall. Then simply download the app, connect to your Wi-Fi network and you’re ready to go. No hub is required for this process. The built-in Wi-Fi and LIFX cloud offers full lighting control via Wi-Fi with the LIFX iOS, Android and Windows 10 apps. This means you can access your bulbs anywhere, anytime via the cloud.