LIFX Z LED Strip Kit
• Compatible with Amazon Echo and Google Home
• Bright Wi-Fi enabled LED light strip with 16 million colours, including warm to cool whites with no hub required
• Two metre flexible strip lighting with sticky adhesive back to place them exactly where you want
• A+ energy efficiency rating keeps the cost of lighting your home down
• Control the light strip via the LIFX app on your smartphone, tablet or laptop using Wi-Fi
• Dimmable strips that can from a very bright white 9,000k to a warm white 2,500k
• Lifespan of up to 23 years, which reduces the cost of energy bills
• Can be adjusted to your preferred length to ensure the best fit for your homeWhat can I do with this smart light strip?
The LIFX Z range offers some of the brightest Wi-Fi enabled LED light strips, with 16 million colours to choose from including warm to cool whites. You have a full intuitive control over the bulb, allowing you to control lights individually or as groups if you own more than one LIFX Z LED light strip. What’s more, you get all this and no hub is required.
You can set times, pick from beautiful light themes or create your own custom scenes with flexible brightness and colour options. Experience how subtle adjustments in tone and brightness can enhance the comfort of any room by playing around with your lights. Let your imagination run wild with eight individually addressable colour/white zones per metre. Create patterns and custom waveforms to express your creativity.
Is this light strip suitable for me?
LIFX Z has an output of 1,400 lumens per two metres of strip, comparable to a 90W traditional incandescent bulb with the benefit of only 15W energy use. Extend to four metres at 700 lumens per metre for a total of 2,800 lumens. If this is still not long enough you are able to extend up to a total of 10 metres maintaining 2,800 lumens.
How can I configure this smart light strip?
Setting up the LIFX Z LED light strips couldn’t be easier. LIFX Z strips plug into the wall, and the sticky adhesive allows you to place them exactly where you want. Simply download the app, connect to your Wi-Fi network and you’re ready to go. No hub is required for this process. The built-in Wi-Fi and LIFX cloud offers full lighting control via Wi-Fi with the LIFX iOS, Android and Windows 10 apps. This means you can access your bulbs anywhere, anytime via the cloud.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.