• Fully remote controllable dimmer sockets
• Dim your standalone and table lamps for that perfect lighting level
• Compatible with Amazon Echo and Google Play
• Requires optional LightwaveRF WiFi Link to use the app
• Plug into your mains socket and control your sockets from the comfort of your chair or bed
• 300W rated
• Control from your smart device or an internet enabled computer from anywhere in the world
• Two sockets and a remote includedWhat makes these plugs different?
These plug sockets are part of the LightwaveRF home automation range. Not only do they come with a remote control to turn them on and off but you can use the downloadable app to do this from anywhere in the world, with an internet signal. You can even fully dim standard mains powered lamps. You can use a maximum of four sockets with the remote allowing you to control four different devices.
How easy is it to set up?
To use the sockets with the remote it’s really easy to set up, just plug them in to your existing socket and link up the remote. To use them with the app and be able to control them remotely over an internet connection you will need to purchase the LightwaveRF Wi-Fi Link. This Wi-Fi link will allow you to connect to the internet with your LightwaveRF devices so you can turn items on and off.
Can this help with security?
These plugs are a great accompaniment for security when you are away from the house. By connecting with the app, you are able to turn your devices on and off as well as dim mains lamps. By doing this you can give the illusion that the house is occupied when it isn’t and deter intruders.
Please note: To use the app with this product, you will require the optional LightwaveRF Wi-Fi Link. N55LL or A23RX