LightwaveRF LW830WH Lighting In Line Relay up to 3000W
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: N77QJ
About this product
- Used for switching and dimming LED or halogen bulbs up to a maximum of 300W
- The rotary switch changes the range of dimming and maximises capability with dimmable LED bulbs
- Eight step rotary switch to adjust the lower end of the dimming range of the bulbs which reduces the risk of flickering at lower dimming levels
• Used for switching and dimming LED or halogen bulbs up to a maximum of 300W
• The rotary switch changes the range of dimming and maximises capability with dimmable LED bulbs
• Eight step rotary switch to adjust the lower end of the dimming range of the bulbs which reduces the risk of flickering at lower dimming levels
• Link up with up to six separate transmitters to control lights at the same time
• Works with all LightwaveRF controllersWhat does this dimmer relay do?
The dimmer relay is designed to switch and dim your lighting circuits rated up to 3000W. It is mains powered and includes a rotary switch which will increase or decrease the range of dimming. This maximises the compatibility with LED bulbs that are very sensitive when it comes to voltage drop over a dimming circuit.
How do I control the relay?
Using the LightwaveRF home automation range, you can easily control the inline dimmer automatically, using the standard light switches, or remotely using any of the LightwaveRF controllers. You can even control it from the free downloadable app when used with a LightwaveRF Wi-Fi Link – N55LL - which is sold separately.
How easy is the relay to install?
If you have a working knowledge of household electrics you should be able to install the relay yourself. You will need to unscrew the bottom of the relay which will open to give you the terminals. You will then need to wire your live, neutral and earth to the relevant terminals. If you are in any doubt, we recommend you consult a trained electrician, who will be able to wire this in.
|Maximum Current||Nothing specified|
|Expandable||Yes - LightwaveRF products|
|Compatible with Standard Wi-Fi Routers||No|
|Remote Controlled via App||Yes|
|Remote Controlled via Webpage||No|
|Operating Systems and Protocols|
|iOS||iOS 6.0 or higher|
|Android||Android 2.3 or higher|
|App Compatibility||Free LightwaveRF App|
|Requires Computer Software||No|
|Dimensions||65 mm x 37 mm x 135 mm|
|Cable Length||N/A – No Cable|
|In line relay|