Linksys AC1900 EA7500 Dual-band Wireless Cable Router
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: A92UQ
• AC1900 rated for wireless transfer speeds of up to 1300Mbps on 5GHz and up to 600Mbps on 2.4GHz
• WAN cable (RJ45) connection enables you to attach this router to an external modem
• Dual-band, providing you with access to both 2.4GHz and 5GHz frequencies simultaneously
• Four 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet (RJ45) ports give you maximum transfer speeds to your wired devices
• USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 ports allows you to connect a printer or external storage drive and use the router as a server
• Set up, control and monitor this router with the Linksys Smart Wi-Fi app for iOS and Android devices
• Schedule when your kids are allowed to access the internet and see what they are doing with parental controls
• Manufacturer part number: EA7500-UK
• Prioritise gaming or streaming, by device or application, using the built-in quality of service (QoS) feature
• Three external antennas and beamforming technology gives you a directed and stable connection to devices
• Setup a separate guest Wi-Fi network, keeping your personal network password private
• MU-MIMO (Multi-User MIMO) compatible – simultaneous streaming to devices, helping to improve speeds when multiple wireless users are communicating with the routerHow is this different to other routers?
This router has been designed for use in medium households, with support for up to 12 devices at one time. With great coverage, it is well suited in a busy home with multiple people streaming or gaming. The router’s MU-MIMO feature means that the multiple Wi-Fi signals can be simultaneously streamed to several devices, increasing speeds. Utilising the QoS or ’media prioritisation’ feature you can assign bandwidth and prioritise devices or applications, such as a certain game or app, to keep your experience lag-free. Powered by a 1.4GHz dual core processor and being equipped with a 256MB DDR3 RAM and 128MB flash memory, ensures that even when you are transferring files within your network it is done so quickly. You can also attach this router to a pre-existing one to use it as an access point or network bridge.
How good is the wireless connection?
This router’s dual band capabilities enable it to emit both 2.4GHz and 5GHz wireless signals simultaneously, reducing interference and providing you with a faster band (5GHz) to use for streaming or gaming. Each band can provide you with up to 600Mbps and 1300Mbps wireless transfer speeds respectively. Beamforming technology focuses the Wi-Fi signal to each device, increasing signal strength and coverage. Coupling this with MU-MIMO technology, which makes it seem as if each device has its own router, everyone can access the internet at the same time without having to worry about dropped signals, lag or buffering.
What is the wired connection like?
For devices that you want to have direct and stable access to your network, such as game consoles or computers, you can connect them to one of the four 10/100/1000 Gigabit ports. Through the USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 ports you can even plug in an external storage device to quickly transfer its content, or share devices such as printers, across your Wi-Fi network. This makes the router act almost like a server, where connected devices can gain access to the files stored on the external device, or use the printer without having to be directly connected.
How can I manage this router?
You can setup and manage your network through the intuitive Linksys Smart Wi-Fi web interface. This gives you the ability to see connected devices, setup and manage guest access, parental controls, manage network traffic and update the firmware without needing to install any software on your computer. The accompanying Linksys Smart Wi-Fi app provides all the same features, so you can manage your network while you’re out and about.
64-bit WEP, 128-bit WEP, WPA2 Personal, WPA2 Enterprise
Low Power Mode:
1.4 GHz Qualcomm Atheros Dual-Core processor
Linksys EA7500 AC1900
3 x Antennas
RJ-45 (Ethernet) cable
Quick start guide
CD with documentation
Dimensions & Weight
Dimensions & Weightkeyboard_arrow_down
Dual Band 2.4GHz and 5GHz
1 x USB 3.0, 1 x USB 2.0
Number Of Ethernet Port:
System Requirements & Software
System Requirements & Softwarekeyboard_arrow_down
Compatible Operating Systems:
Internet Explorer 8 or later
Safari 5 (for Mac)