• Wireless N standard featuring a transfer rate of 300Mbps with speed boost
• WAN (RJ45) port allows you to attach this router to an existing modem and create a network of wired and wireless devices
• Single band 2.4Ghz allows for standard wireless transfers
• Four 10/100 fast Ethernet ports for your wired network devices
• Linksys connect 1.3 software allows configuration and management of your router
• Parental controls can configure to limit web access for children
• Device model number: Linksys E1500
• Up to 10 guest Wi-Fi connections using Linksys Connect software
• Three internal antenna provide coverage for multiple connectionsWhat can I use this cable router for?
Suitable for use in a small home or office network, the E1500 provides you with multiple wired and wireless access for devices such as computers, laptops and portable devices. You can connect the router directly to a modem to provide internet access across a network. Alternatively, attach it to a pre-configured router to extend the amount of Ethernet ports or wireless range on your network.
What type of wireless signal can I expect?
The E150 uses three internal antennas to distribute a 300Mbps, 2.4GHz frequency. This allows wireless devices to attach to your network for small files transfers or basic day to day web access - web browsing or checking emails, for example.
What wired connections are available?
As well as the (RJ45) cable connection for a router or modem, the e1500 features four 10/100 Ethernet ports, which allow you to attach wired devices to your network. This provides an uninterrupted connection to your network, ideal for when you are transferring files or using VOIP programs from a computer.
Is the Linksys E1500 easy to set up and manage?
Linksys Connect 1.3 software is supplied with the E1500, allowing you to set up and manage your wireless network effortlessly. You can create up to 10 guest profiles to keep your network and passwords safe when accepting connections from visitors. Parental controls can be put in place to allow you to restrict user access to web functionality at certain times or via content blocking, keeping your network free from distractions or providing a safe online experience for your family.