Linksys E3200 Dual Band N300 Wireless Cable Router (used)
• Superior wireless speed - data transfer at up to 300 + 300Mbps for optimal performance
• Optimal wireless coverage - built with leading 802.11n wireless technology
• 4 Gigabit ports - four wired Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000) ports for quick file sharing, 10x faster than standard wired Ethernet
• The power of dual band - double your network bandwidth with dual band N (2.4 and 5 GHz)
• Fast, easy set up - Cisco Connect software helps you set up your home wireless network in three easy steps
• Easy to manage - easily customize your settings and quickly add multiple devices to your network
• Advanced Security - WPA/WPA2 encryption and SPI firewall to help keep your network protected
• USB port to share USB hard drives, printers etc. across the wireless networkThe Linksys E3200 offers fast speed to connect your computers, Internet-ready TVs, game consoles, and other Wi-Fi devices at transfer rates up to 300 + 300 Mbps speed for an optimal home network experience. Double your network bandwidth with dual-band N (2.4 and 5 GHz) designed to avoid interference and maximize throughput for smoother and faster HD video streaming, file transfers, and wireless gaming. Use the four Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000) ports for quick file sharing, 10x faster than standard Ethernet, bringing the ultimate entertainment experience to your home between other Gigabit-enabled devices like computers, hard drives, and servers. QoS traffic prioritization technology is designed to deliver your time-sensitive Internet traffic efficiently so you can enjoy fast downloads, smooth video and music streaming, and gaming and VoIP. The USB port lets you add a range of USB storage devices such as flash drives and external hard drives to share files at home or over the Internet for greater access to more information.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.