Linksys E900 N300 Wireless Cable Router
• WAN cable (RJ45) connection allows you to connect directly to a network modem or extend from an existing router
• Up to 300Mbps bandwidth allows for multiple wireless users
• 2.4GHz frequency provides connection for a large array of wireless devices
• Four fast Ethernet ports provide reliable wired connections for your network
• Parental controls allow you to block potentially malicious or distracting web content
• Easy setup and installation with Linksys Connect What can I expect from this router?
By providing you with a WAN (RJ45) connection, the Linksys N300 cable router connects to an existing modem to provide web functionality to a small network. The router can also be used to extend a network already in place.
What wireless functionality can I expect from this router?
This router uses an internal antenna to distribute a 2.4GHz signal with 300Mbps bandwidth. This provides solid wireless access to a small home or office network. It is best suited for everyday web browsing or checking emails from wireless enabled portable devices.
What wired connections are available from this router?
In addition to the WAN cable (RJ45) connection, you are provided with four 10/100 fast Ethernet ports. These provide your network with a reliable connection and uninterrupted speeds of up to 100Mbps.
Can I manage network access with this router?
Linksys Connect includes parental controls, which allow you to manage your networks access to the internet. Block access to potentially malicious or distracting sites and keep your home or office network secure.
| Wi-Fi Type
|| 802.11 b/g/n
| Wi-Fi Speed
| Band speed
| Number of Gigabit Ethernet ports
| Antenna (external)
| Media Streaming DLNA ready
| USB Port
|| 2 years
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.