• WAN cable (RJ45) connection allows this router to be connected directly to an existing modem or router for an extended network
• Speeds of up to 1200Mbps provide stable wireless connections for medium home or office environments
• Simultaneous 300Mbps 2.4GHz and 867Mbps 5GHz frequencies provide network optimisation by allowing supported devices to utilise the extra bandwidth the 5GHz frequency provides
• Four Gigabit Ethernet ports allow fast, stable, wired connections with a transfer rate of up to 1000Mbps
• USB 3.0 allows for an external hard drive or printer to be attached for use by your local networked devices
• Beamforming technology provides a directed wireless signal between router and device, allowing for stable connection to multiple wireless devices
• LINKSYS smart Wi-Fi gives you control over your network, allowing you to view and configure device usage from an iOS or Android portable deviceWhat will this router provide me with?
Suitable for a medium network environment, whether at home or in an office, you will be provided with a fast wireless connection suitable for multiple users running network heavy applications. Gigabit wired connections will provide you with fast transfer rates to any devices that are not wireless enabled.
What can I expect from this routers wireless connection?
Internal antenna with beamforming capabilities provide your wireless devices with a directed connection, this provides stability across your wireless network. Simultaneous dual band will emit 300Mbps at 2.4GHz, this frequency can be used for basic day to day web tasks such as wireless e-mail or general web browsing from portable devices. At the same time 867Mbps 5GHz signal is broadcast, this can be reserved for network heavy wireless applications, for example streaming High definition media or online gaming. WPS allows you to pair devices quickly at the press of a button.
What wired connections are available on this router?
Four 10/100/1000 Gigabit ports will provide an uninterrupted point of connection to allow non wireless devices to attach directly into the router, this will provide data transfer rates of up to 1000Mbps, suitable for transferring large file or streaming media across your network. The addition of a USB 3.0 port allows you to connect an external hard disk or printer, these devices can then be accessed by computers connected to the same local network.
What network management can I use with this router?
Included with this router is the Linksys Smart Wi-Fi application which can be installed to a iOS or android portable device, this app allows you to set up view network usage and set up bandwidth priority’s for each device connected to your network. Provide your admins with the power to block inappropriate or distracting web content. Additionally, set up guest Wi-Fi networks to keep files and passwords safe private from visitors.