• WAN cable connection (RJ45) allows you to connect this router into a modem or existing network router
• Combined wireless transfer speed of up to 1167Mbps allow for basic web applications such as browsing, email or light media streaming across a small network
• Simultaneous 300Mbps 2.4GHz and 867Mbps 5GHz bands provide you with network optimisation by allowing supported devices to utilise the higher 5GHz band
• Four Gigabit Ethernet ports provide you with fast, uninterruptable connections for your wired network
• A USB 3.0 port lets you attach an external hard drive to your network for a central storage location for your local networked devices
• Linksys smart Wi-Fi applications lets you control and manage your network via web brower or portable device using iOS or AndroidWhat does this router offer me?
Providing network functionality for a small home or office with few users, you will have enough wireless bandwidth for everyday network applications. This could mean multiple users wirelessly web browsing, checking emails or light media streaming. Gigabit wireless ports offer a stable connection between devices, allowing for large data transfers across a wired network.
What wireless connections does this router provide?
Using twin external antenna with beamforming capabilities, the router will create a direct stable connection between wireless devices attached to it. Broadcasting 300Mbps across a 2.4GHz frequency, which is commonly used for basic network tasks such as web browsing or e-mail. A 867Mbps 5GHz signal, which provides more bandwidth for network heavy applications, for example online gaming or media streaming. Pairing with the router is easy thanks to a WPS button.
What wired connections are available on this router?
In addition to the WAN cable (RJ45) connection, four 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet ports provide stable, fast connections for wired network users. With a maximum transfer rate of up to 1000Mbps, you can stream HD media to a number of wired connections at the same time. A single USB port allows you to attach an external hard drive or printer for use with your local networked devices.
What network management can I use with this router?
Included with the EA6350, the Linksys Smart Wi-Fi application for iOS and Android will allow portable devices or a web browser to access and manage your network. Set up restrictions to the internet to control content viewed by family or workers. Enable prioritisation on devices connected to your network by reducing or increasing bandwidth allocations with QoS controls as needed. Create guest Wi-Fi accounts which run separate from your network, keeping all your passwords and devices hidden from visitors.