• WAN cable connection (RJ45) allows you to connect this router directly to a modem or pre-existing router to extend your network
• 1900Mbps bandwidth allows for multiple wireless connections to your network
• Simultaneous 600Mbps 2.4Ghz and 1300Mbps 5GHz optimises your network by allowing supported devices to operate on the higher frequency
• Four 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet ports provide a stable, uninterruptable connection for your wired network devices
• USB 2.0 and 3.0 ports allow simultaneous connection of external hard drives and printers for use with your networked devices
• Beamforming technology provides your wireless devices with a directed signal, offering a strong and stable connection throughout your home or office
• DNLA media server allows your network to share media
• Linksys smart Wi-Fi allows you to manage your network from a web based browser or mobile appWhat can I expect from this router?
Providing your home or office network with AC wireless speeds, the EA6900 is capable of supporting medium-to-large network environments. Multiple users may take advantage up to 1900Mbps wireless bandwidth for web applications like web browsing, email, wireless streaming of high definition media or gaming via Gigabit Ethernet ports for multiple simultaneous users.
What are the benefits of this wireless router?
The EA6900 boasts 3 external positional antenna with beamforming technology. These provide a directed stable link to multiple wireless devices by emitting a 600Mbps 2.4GHz band, which handles your day to day wireless network traffic for multiple users, for example web browsing and email. A secondary 1300Mbps 5GHz band operates simultaneously to the 2.4GHz frequency, and this will provide extra bandwidth for applications that require heavy network usage, crystal-clear VOIP calls, large file downloads or providing wireless gaming with less lag. Pairing devices to the router is simple, thanks to a WPS one-touch pairing button.
What network management can I use with this router?
Included with the EA6900, the Linksys Smart Wi-Fi application for iOS and Android will allow portable devices or a web browser to access and manage your network. Set restrictions to the internet to control content viewed by family or workers. Enable prioritisation on devices connected to your network by reducing or increasing bandwidth allocations with QoS controls as needed, and create guest Wi-Fi accounts which run separate from your network, keeping all your passwords and devices hidden from visitors.