Linksys WRT1200AC AC1200 Dual Band Wireless Cable Router
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: A76TC
• Cable (RJ45) connection allows you to connect this router into a modem or pre-existing router
• Combined 1200Mbps bandwidth allows for multiple wireless connections
• Simultaneous 400Mbps 2.4GHz and 867Mbps 5GHz bands provide your wireless network optimisation by allowing supported devices additional bandwidth
• Four 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet ports allow up to 1000Mbps between your wired devices
• A combined USB 2.0 eSATA port and USB 3.0 allow you to connect devices for network use
• High performance antennas give optimal coverage for your wireless network
• Beamforming technology provides a directed wireless signal to devices paired with this router
• Linksys Smart Wi-Fi allows you to manage your network via browser or smartphone app
• Open-source ready provides an extra layer of customisation by allowing the use of OpenWRT user-developed management toolsWhat can I expect from this wireless router?
Suitable for use with a pre-existing network router or standalone modem, the Linksys WRT1200AC provides you with an uninterrupted wired connection and stable, fast wireless connections for a medium network environment.
What wireless performance can I expect from this router?
Two high performance external antenna provide your network with simultaneous dual band signals. Using beamforming, devices connected to this router will experience directed 400Mbps 2.4GHz and 867Mbps 5GHz frequencies. This allows for a stable, focussed, wireless connection for all of your connected devices. A one touch WPS button allows you to effortlessly pair wireless devices to this router.
What wired connections are available with this router?
Also featured with the WAN (RJ45) cable connection are four 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet ports, which provide your wired devices with transfer speeds of up to 1000Mbps. These are suitable for situations where uninterrupted connections are needed – for instance when using network functions on a smart television or low latency gaming. A combined USB 2.0 eSATA and Separate USB 3.0 port allows you to attach a variety of devices that can be accessed across your network, for example a hard disk drive to store and share media.
What management functions are available on this router?
Included with this router is the Linksys Smart Wi-Fi application, which allows you to monitor and control your network via web browser or portable device. Parental controls allow you or your admins to restrict access to the internet, blocking potentially harmful or distracting content. Guest wireless provides you with a separate network for visitors, which keeps your networked devices hidden and your existing network passwords safe. Open-source allows you to customise your network management further by allowing you to use tools developed with OpenWRT.
Number Of Ethernet Port: