Linksys X3500 N750 Dual Band Wireless ADSL2+ Modem Router
• ADSL2+ connection (RJ11) plugs directly into your phone line to allow for a download speed of up to 24Mbps to your ISP
• Up to 750Mbps bandwidth provides multiple wireless users access to your network
• Simultaneous 300Mbps 2.4GHz and 450Mbps 5GHz bands provide your wireless network optimisation by allowing supported devices access to additional bandwidth
• Four 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet ports allow for data transfers of up to 1000Mbps between your wired devices
• USB 2.0 Ports enable external hard drives to be used for network storage
• Functions as both wireless router and DSL modem
• LINKSYS connect provides network management, allowing guest access and parental controlsWhat can I expect from this ADSL router?
Suitable for environments where no modem exists, the X3500 provides access to your Internet Service Provider (ISP), as well as offering you the functionality of a wireless router.
What wireless connection does this router provide?
This router uses internal antenna, which broadcast a dual-band simultaneous wireless signal. A 300Mbps 2.4GHz frequency provides bandwidth for few users to access your network for everyday web tasks, such as e-mail and web browsing. A 5GHz band is also provided to allow supported devices to utilise extra bandwidth for network intensive tasks, such as large file downloads and media streaming to a few users. Wi-Fi protected setup allows you to pair wireless devices to this router at the touch of a button.
What wired connections are available on this router?
In addition to the ADSL2+ (RJ11) connection, four 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet connections will provide an uninterrupted connection across your wired devices, perfect for transferring large files around your network or streaming media to supported devices with DNLA functionality. A USB port is provided to allow you to attach an external hard drive or printer for local network use.
Easy connection and network management
Using Linksys connect, you are able to set up your ADSL2+ modem router in three easy steps. This software offers some powerful additional management tools. Parental controls provide the ability to restrict access to potentially harmful web content. You can also set up guest access, where visitors will access a Wi-Fi signal that is separate from your main network. This keeps all of your main passwords private and any devices connected to your main network hidden.
|Number Of Ethernet Port
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.