• ADSL2+ (RJ11) provides direct connection to a phone line to allow download speeds of up to 24Mbps to your ISP
• Combined wireless bandwidth of 1900Mbps allows for multiple connections. Use for streaming media or online gaming in a medium to large network
• Simultaneous 600Mbps 2.4GHz and 1300Mbps 5GHz frequencies provide your wireless network with extra bandwidth for programs that require high network usage
• Four 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet ports allow an uninterrupted 1000Mbps between wired devices connected to this router
• USB 2.0 and 3.0 ports allow you to connect devices for use by your network, for example an external hard disk can be used for shared storage
• Adjustable high-performance antennas allow for optimal coverage for your wireless network
• Beamforming technology provide a directed wireless signal to devices attached to this router
• Linksys Smart Wi-Fi allows you to control and monitor your network via a browser or an app on a portable device
• DLNA media server allows you to share media across your local networkWhat can I expect from this modem router?
Suitable for use on a network where no modem exists, the Linksys XAC1900 provides the connectivity of a DSL modem with the functionality of a wireless router. This provides high speed dual band wireless and fast, uninterrupted wired connections for your network.
What can I expect from the wireless connection of this router?
This focused Wi-Fi link allows for stronger wireless connections throughout your home or office. Three external, dual band antennas with beamforming provide your network with a directed wireless signal. A 600Mbps 2.4GHz band handles all of your day to day network traffic - simple tasks such as web browsing or checking emails. Meanwhile a simultaneous 1300Mbps 5GHz frequency handles network heavy applications like HD media streaming, VOIP calls or online gaming. This provides your wireless network with optimisation, allowing supported devices to use the extra bandwidth available on the 5GHz band. Pairing devices is effortless - simply press the WPS button on the router.
What wired connections are offered on this modem router?
An RJ11 ADSL port allows direct connection to your phone line, and you also have with four 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet ports. These will give your wired network an uninterrupted link and transfer speeds of up to 1000Mbps. An included USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 port allows you to attach devices such as printers or external hard drives to your network. This allows other users to share a printer or stream media to a DLNA supported device.
Can I manage my network with this router modem?
Included with the XAC1900 Modem router is the Linksys Smart WiFi application. This can be used with a web browser, portable iOS or Android device to manage and monitor your network usage across your devices with some powerful management tools. Parental controls allow you to deny access to restricted or distracting web content. Quality of Service (QoS) lets you prioritise network usage by giving you the freedom to assign network bandwidth across your users.
Guest Access provides a separated wireless network for use with visitors, keeping your networked devices hidden and your passwords safe.