• No need to worry about wires with the 2.4GHz wireless mouse
• With Logitech’s exclusive Darkfield laser sensor you can track almost anywhere with smooth accurate control
• Five button mouse with a tilt scroll wheel
• Wireless range of up to 10m
• Powers from two AA batteries
• Full sized black mouse
• Comfortable curved right handed design for long hours of use
• Connect up to six devices with the Logitech unifying receiverWhat advantages does this mouse have?
The Anywhere MX wireless mouse is great for working on almost any surface with its Darklight laser tracker. With its curved shape and buttons in the optimum place for right handed users this mouse is comfortable to use even after long hours. It has a hyper-fast scroll wheel which can be set to free scrolling for navigation through long documents or click-to-click for greater control. Using Logitech SetPoint software you can customise the two thumb buttons to your preferences so frequently used programs are just a click away.
What systems is this mouse compatible with?
The MX is compatible with a wide range of Windows, Mac, and Chrome systems (see specification table for compatibility). With the compact Logitech unifying receiver you can plug in and leave the wireless receiver to use with up to six compatible Logitech devices. The mouse uses reliable 2.4 GHZ wireless, powers from two AA batteries and has a range of up to 10m away from the receiver.
What is Darkfield technology?
Darkfield technology means you can continue to use your mouse even on surfaces that traditional laser and optical mice have problems with such as glass (over 4mm thick). The Darkfield sensor uses the smallest possible detail of the surface to get better precision on any surface. The MX has 1000dpi sensitivity for great precision.