- Compete with gaming grade performance at your side using the accurate Logitech G203 wired mouse
- Optical sensor developed by Logitech gives you an adjustable sensitivity of 200 to 6000 DPI
- Classic design reimagined using new age materials for extreme comfort
- Up to eight times faster communications between computer and mouse when compared to standard mice
- Tensioned mouse buttons offer improved click response for faster reactions
- Illuminate your mouse in your team colours with programmable RGB lighting
- Configure up to six programmable buttons to quickly use common in-game actions
- Compatible with the Logitech Gaming Software to personalise your gaming mouse
- Save all your user profiles directly onto the mouse, so you can use the same settings when gaming away from home
- Suitable for right handed use
Simple design with a dash of performance
The Logitech G203 Prodigy Wired Gaming Mouse may look like a standard everyday mouse, but under the hood boasts a very accurate optical sensor that has been tuned for fast paced gaming sessions. Coupled with advanced tensioning technology, this mouse gives you the reliability and accuracy in every button click needed to compete in the world of e-sports competition gaming.
Fly your colours at every occasion
The Logitech G203 Prodigy wired gaming mouse has been fitted with a series of RGB LED lights which can be customised to emit up to 16.8 million different colours. This lets you synchronise your mouse with any existing colour schemes you may have to make the mouse personal to your gaming setup.
Find a setting that suits you
The Logitech G203 Prodigy Wired Gaming Mouse supports the Logitech Gaming Software, which gives you the ability to tweak under the hood to boost the mouse performance, or suit your playstyle. Configure the on-the-fly sensitivity so you can swap between controlled and high speed movements while in game or customise up to six buttons to perform any action you want. Once you have found the right settings for you, you can save them directly onto the mouse. This lets you utilise your mouse to its best when gaming at a tournament or at a LAN party with no software installed.