- Professional grade Logitech gaming mouse with 2.4GHz wireless connectivity
- Ultra-precise PMW3366 optical sensor for 12,000 DPI sensitivity
- Both wired and wireless operation, choose how you play your favourite games
- Comfortable ambidextrous design helps during long gaming sessions
- Built in rechargeable battery lets you play for up to 32 hours on a single charge
- Assign in game actions and macros using 11 programmable buttons
- Fly your team colours with adjustable RGB lighting
Designed for pro grade gaming
Get the tools needed to out manoeuvre your opponent with the Logitech G900 Wired/Wireless Gaming Mouse. Using a game changing optical sensor the G900 can achieve a sensitivity level of up to 12,000 DPI. A 1ms response time also ensures you stay ahead of the game and every movement is registered, no matter how small. Mechanical pivot left and right mouse buttons give you a clean satisfying click when the buttons are pressed and are rated for up to 20 million clicks, so they will last an age.
Comfortable gaming in any situation
The Logitech G900 Chaos Spectrum Wired/Wireless Gaming Mouse has been designed to offer you a comfortable experience no matter how long your gaming session is. The mouse has been sculptured to accommodate left or right handed users and supports a wide variety of grip styles. Each of the side buttons can be positioned from left to right using a system of magnets to hold them securely in place. So however you hold your mouse, you are as accurate as ever.
Customisable for the ultimate experience
The Logitech G900 Chaos Spectrum is compatible with the Logitech Gaming Software, which gives you numerous features to let you get the most from your mouse. Each of the 11 buttons can be programmed with this software to let you perform your most used actions and in-game abilities quickly. Keep an eye on your battery life with the battery assistant which is built in to the Logitech Gaming Software, so you know when to charge, before it’s too late. You can even use the gaming software to adjust the RGB lighting, and with 16.8 million colours you’ll be spoilt for choice.