Logitech H390 USB Headset
• Wired USB connection delivers high quality digital stereo audio with 2.4m of cable
• Rotatable noise cancelling microphone reduces background noise to allow for clear communications and easy storage
• Plug and play functionality lets you use and set up this headset without fuss
• In-line controls let you instantly raise and lower the headset volume and mute the microphone
• Adjustable padded headband with plush ear pads provide a comfortable fit for extended use
• Works with Windows and Mac OS X version 10.2.8 or later, as well as a large number of communication applicationsWhat can this headset offer me?
Thanks to an adjustable padded headband with plush ear pads, the Logitech H390 keeps a comfortable fit when used for extended periods. The rigid noise cancelling microphone reduces background noise, allowing your voice to stand out when in calls and ensuring you can be heard. You can rotate the microphone out of the way when not in use, allowing the headset to be used when you are watching videos or listening to music. In-line volume controls gives you the power to instantly raise and lower the volume of the headset speakers and mute the microphone.
Is this headset compatible with my computer?
This headset is compatible with any desktop or laptop computer with a USB port. Windows or Mac operating systems are needed to utilise the plug and play nature of this headset. This allows you to install the headset quickly and without fuss.
| Microphone frequency response
|| 100Hz - 10kHz
| Headphone frequency repsponse
|| 20 Hz - 20 kHz
| Noise cancelling microphone
| Adjustable Headband
| Plug and Play
| Sound/Mic Control
| Cable Length
|| 2.4 Meter
|| 335 g
| Box Contents
|| User Guide
|| 2 Year
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.