• Control all of your media devices, home security, lights and heating from one universal control
• Uses infrared (IR), Wi-Fi or Bluetooth to wirelessly connect to devices
• Compatible with Amazon Alexa
• For use with over 270,000 home entertainment devices and more than 6,000 brands
• The Harmony app available on iOS and Android allows you to use your smartphone or tablet as a remote
• Manufacturer part number: 915-000240What does this remote and hub allow me to control?
Control everything in your home - from TVs, games controls and Blu-ray players to locks, lights, blinds and thermostats - all from one remote control. Download the Harmony app from either the Apple App Store or Google Play onto your phone or tablet, and you will be able to condense up to eight home remotes into one universal remote. The Hub works by beaming wireless infrared (IR), Wi-Fi or Bluetooth commands from the app or remote to your devices. The Logitech Harmony Companion Remote is compatible with over 270,000 home entertainment devices from more than 6,000 brands, so it's highly likely that your equipment will be covered. The remote is strong enough to control devices behind closed cabinets and inside doors.
Once you’ve turned on the hub and downloaded the Harmony app, you can get started in minutes. You simply enter the brand and model number of each device you want to connect, and get controlling. Functions range from adjusting volume, changing channels and movie/show control to turning off lights. You can even check the status of connected devices like locks when you’re out, to make sure your home is secure remotely.
Which devices are compatible?
Combine entertainment, lighting, blinds, locks and more to create unique experiences like "Welcome Home" or "Good Night". Control connected home devices such as Philips and LIFX lights, August smart locks, Nest and Honeywell thermostats and more. This universal control works with smart home platforms such as SmartThings, INSTEON and IFTTT. It is also compatible with advanced home entertainment devices like Apple TV, Roku and Sonos. You can use it with popular IR or Bluetooth game consoles such as Xbox One, Xbox 360, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3 or Wii.
Check to see if your device is compatible with the Logitech Harmony Companion Remote by clicking here.