Logitech Marathon M705 Laser Wireless Mouse
• No need to worry about wires with this 2.4GHz wireless mouse
• With laser sensor for precise and accurate control
• Eight button mouse with a tilt scroll wheel
• Wireless range of up to 10m
• Can powers itself for up to three years from two AA batteries
• Full sized black mouse Special features
• Comfortable curved right handed design for long hours of use
• Connect up to six devices with the Logitech Unifying ReceiverWhat can this mouse do?
This mouse really can go the distance. With its low power use it can make two AA batteries
last up to three years (time is dependent on usage and conditions). When they finally run low an indicator on the mouse will let you know to change them. The mouse is sculptured to give a natural, comfortable position for right handed users. Eight buttons give you plenty of options including an app-switching button and back and forward buttons for navigating on webpages. What systems is this mouse compatible with?
The MX is compatible with a wide range of Windows, Mac and Chrome systems (see specification table for compatibility). With the compact Logitech Unifying Receiver you can plug in and leave the wireless receiver to use with up to six compatible Logitech devices. The mouse uses reliable 2.4GHZ wireless and has a range of up to 10m away from the receiver. What sort of tracking does the mouse use?
The mouse uses a precise laser sensor giving you up to 1000dpi sensitivity and smooth tracking. It has a hyper-fast scroll wheel which can be set to free scrolling for navigation through long documents or click-to click for greater control. For a rapid, responsive control this is the mouse for you.
|Number Of Buttons
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.