- Expand your productivity with this efficient wireless mouse
- Seamlessly move between desktops with one mouse using Logitech Flow
- Compact design makes the MX Anywhere extremely portable
- Accurate darkfield high precision sensor capable of up to 4000 DPI
- Hyper scrolling mouse wheel makes browsing through large documents a breeze
- Pair with multiple devices using Bluetooth and Logitech’s unifying technology
- Switch between up to three devices at the touch of a button
- Fast charging built in battery lasts for up to 70 days on a full charge
- Seven programmable buttons let you organise your mouse for ultimate efficiency
Become more efficient
The Logitech MX Anywhere 2S has been designed to offer a one stop solution to those who want to raise productivity levels when working on the move. Using Bluetooth or Logitech’s proprietary unifying technology, you can connect this mouse to up to three devices at any one time. Switching active devices is simple and can be done at the press of a button, so that you can work from multiple stations with just one mouse.
Go with the flow
To enhance this even further you can use the Logitech Anywhere MX S2 with the Logitech Flow software, this allows you to move the mouse across three computers without the need for manual switching, you can even copy/paste text images and files from one workstation to another.
Speed and accuracy rolled into one
Using Logitech’s darkfield high precision sensor you can move and track this mouse across any flay surface, from wood to glass. You can even be sure that all your movements are translated exactly when you do them, with a high degree of accuracy and without stutter or signal drop out. With a maximum of 4,000 DPI sensitivity,you can quickly move your mouse from file to file.
Rechargeable long-lasting power
The Logitech Anywhere MX S2 uses an internal lithium polymer battery to power the mouse and can be charged using a MicroUSB connection, this is great if you suddenly need a top up of power, as visual LED indicators will show you when the battery is running low. On a full charge the Logitech MX Anywhere S2 can run for up to 70 days. A fast charge feature also means you’re not left hanging around when you are waiting for your mouse to charge.