• No need to worry about wires with the 2.4GHz wireless mouse
• With Logitech’s exclusive Darkfield Laser Sensor you can track almost anywhere with smooth accurate control
• Nine button mouse with a tilt scroll wheel
• Wireless range of up to 10m
• Comes with a rechargeable battery and can last up to a month on one charge
• Full sized black mouse
• Adjustable sensitivity from 100-1500dpi
• Comfortable sculpted right handed design for long hours of use
• Connect up to six devices with the Logitech Unifying receiverWhat advantages does this mouse have?
The perfect mouse for long sessions, the Performance MX has a sculptured body that makes right hand use natural and comfortable hour after hour. The mouse has nine buttons with a hyper-fast scroll wheel which can be set to free scrolling for navigation through long documents or click-to click for greater control. The Logitech unifying receiver can connect up to six compatible devices so you can plug in and leave the wireless receiver. Four thumb buttons can be customised to your preferences so frequently used programs are just a click away.
What systems is this mouse compatible with?
The MX is compatible with a wide range of Windows, Mac, and Chrome systems (see specification table for compatibility). The mouse is powered by a single rechargeable battery which can last up to one month between charges. When the battery runs low just plug in the micro-USB charging cable and you can even continue to use it as it charges.
What is Darkfield technology?
Darkfield technology means you can continue to use your mouse even on surfaces that traditional laser and optical mice have problems with such as glass (over 4mm thick). The Darkfield sensor uses the smallest possible detail of the surface to get better precision on any surface. The MX has adjustable sensitivity between 100 and 1500dpi in 100dpi increments to get exactly the right sensitivity for you.