Logitech Performance MX Laser Wireless Mouse
• No need to worry about wires with the 2.4GHz wireless mouse
• With Logitech’s exclusive Darkfield Laser Sensor you can track almost anywhere with smooth accurate control
• Nine button mouse with a tilt scroll wheel
• Wireless range of up to 10m
• Comes with a rechargeable battery and can last up to a month on one charge
• Full sized black mouse
• Adjustable sensitivity from 100-1500dpi
• Comfortable sculpted right handed design for long hours of use
• Connect up to six devices with the Logitech Unifying receiverWhat advantages does this mouse have?
The perfect mouse for long sessions, the Performance MX has a sculptured body that makes right hand use natural and comfortable hour after hour. The mouse has nine buttons with a hyper-fast scroll wheel which can be set to free scrolling for navigation through long documents or click-to click for greater control. The Logitech unifying receiver can connect up to six compatible devices so you can plug in and leave the wireless receiver. Four thumb buttons can be customised to your preferences so frequently used programs are just a click away.
What systems is this mouse compatible with?
The MX is compatible with a wide range of Windows, Mac, and Chrome systems (see specification table for compatibility). The mouse is powered by a single rechargeable battery which can last up to one month between charges. When the battery runs low just plug in the micro-USB charging cable and you can even continue to use it as it charges.
What is Darkfield technology?
Darkfield technology means you can continue to use your mouse even on surfaces that traditional laser and optical mice have problems with such as glass (over 4mm thick). The Darkfield sensor uses the smallest possible detail of the surface to get better precision on any surface. The MX has adjustable sensitivity between 100 and 1500dpi in 100dpi increments to get exactly the right sensitivity for you.
|Number Of Buttons
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.