• No need to worry about wires with this 2.4GHz wireless mouse
• Smooth tracking with optical tracking sensor
• Touch mouse with one and two finger inputs
• Wireless range of up to 10m
• Can run for up to 6 months on two AA batteries
• Full size black touch mouse
• Comfortable compact design suitable for right or left handed use
• Connect up to six devices with the Logitech Unifying ReceiverWhat can I do with this mouse?
The smooth, sleek T620 Touch Mouse uses touch gestures on its surface to move the cursor and many other functions. With its reliable 2.4GHz connection you can use the mouse up to 10m away from its receiver. Get smooth tracking with 1000dpi sensitivity using an optical sensor, and the minimalistic design can be used by right and left handed users alike. With simple intuitive controls and a comfortable grip, even during long periods of work, this is a great mouse for your PC or laptop.
What is this mouse compatible with?
This mouse is compatible with a range of Windows 7 and 8 computers. The mouse will run for up to 6 months on two AA batteries with a battery indicator to warn you when it runs low. Just pop the receiver in a USB socket and you’re ready to go. With its tiny size, you can leave the receiver in the computer without worrying about it being knocked out.
What gestures can the mouse support?
The T620 has a range of gestures that can be used as inputs. With one figure you can left click, right click, enter the start screen/menu, scroll vertically and scroll horizontally. You can also use a two finger gesture for a middle click. After installing Logitech SetPoint software you can use two finger functions to show/hide desktop, move forwards and backwards when browsing and much more.