• USB wired TrackMan static mouse with moving tracker ball
• Optical LED technology for smooth tracking
• Four button design with a scroll wheel
• Plug and play connectivity – no software required
• Silver TrackMan measuring just 228 mm x 205 mm x 72 mm
• Requires no space to move around – the curser is controlled with the marble tracker ballWhat is the advantage of this mouse?
Perfect for any location you can control your cursor with the tracker ball using smooth tracking Marble optical technology. The accuracy of the TrackMan is not affected by the surface it’s on and as it requires no free area to move in it is ideal for areas with limited space. Symmetrical design means this is ideal for left and right handed users alike. Because you don’t need to move your hand in repetitive motions the TrackMan is comfortable for long periods of use.
Is this mouse plug and play?
The TrackMan is compatible with Windows 7 and 8, and Mac OS X 10.5 or later. Just plug the mouse into a USB socket and carry on with your work, it’s a simple as that. No batteries are required as the mouse gets all its power from the USB cable.
How does the mouse track?
Instead of you moving the mouse and a sensor measuring how it moves across the surface a 400dpi sensor tracks the underneath of the tracker ball to see how you move it and coverts that to cursor movement. The TrackMan has right and left buttons just like a mouse as well as forward and backward webpage navigation buttons.