Logitech TrackMan Marble USB Wired Mouse
• USB wired TrackMan static mouse with moving tracker ball
• Optical LED technology for smooth tracking
• Four button design with a scroll wheel
• Plug and play connectivity – no software required
• Silver TrackMan measuring just 228 mm x 205 mm x 72 mm
• Requires no space to move around – the curser is controlled with the marble tracker ballWhat is the advantage of this mouse?
Perfect for any location you can control your cursor with the tracker ball using smooth tracking Marble optical technology. The accuracy of the TrackMan is not affected by the surface it’s on and as it requires no free area to move in it is ideal for areas with limited space. Symmetrical design means this is ideal for left and right handed users alike. Because you don’t need to move your hand in repetitive motions the TrackMan is comfortable for long periods of use.
Is this mouse plug and play?
The TrackMan is compatible with Windows 7 and 8, and Mac OS X 10.5 or later. Just plug the mouse into a USB socket and carry on with your work, it’s a simple as that. No batteries are required as the mouse gets all its power from the USB cable.
How does the mouse track?
Instead of you moving the mouse and a sensor measuring how it moves across the surface a 400dpi sensor tracks the underneath of the tracker ball to see how you move it and coverts that to cursor movement. The TrackMan has right and left buttons just like a mouse as well as forward and backward webpage navigation buttons.
|Number Of Buttons
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.