Logitech Z333 2.1 Speakers
• Delivers a loud, deep and clear sound with 80W peak power and 40W RMS
• One 24W subwoofer and two satellite speakers at 8W each
• 3.5mm jack port and twin phono (RCA) ports to connect speakers to your computer, tablet, smartphone or TV
• Play music from external devices through the speakers
• Control pod for power and volume control, also listen privately using the built-in headphone jack
• Add a Bluetooth audio adapter to wirelessly listen to music from your smartphone or tablet through the speakersWhat sound quality can I expect from the Z333?
The 24W subwoofer and two 8W satellite speakers come together nicely to project 80W peak power and 40W RMS sustained power. Listen to your favourite tunes, watch the latest blockbusters or play the latest games with loud, deep and crystal clear sound. Experience intense bass with the large five-inch front driver. By directing the low frequencies to this dedicated subwoofer, it provides the most optimum listening experience and allows you to hear the bass as it was recorded.
What devices can I connect to these speakers?
Connect your audio devices directly into the speakers via 3.5mm jack port or twin phono (RCA). Play music or listen to your favourite shows and movies from your computer, tablet, smartphone, game console or TV. Add a Bluetooth audio adapter for a convenient and wireless way to listen to your Bluetooth-enabled smartphone or tablet through these speakers.
How controllable are the subwoofer and speakers?
Switch the speakers on and adjust their volume with the convenient control pod, which comes with a 3.5mm headphone jack into which you can also plug your headphones to listen privately. From the control pod, you can adjust the level of low-end produced by the subwoofer without changing the volume of the satellite speakers, to your preferred taste.
3.5 mm jack
Dimensions & Weight
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.