• 1080p HD resolution camera with powerful night vision up to 40m
• Analogue HD camera for great resolution even in low light
• Wide viewing angle of 90 degrees to monitor paths, entrances or gardens
• IP66 weather resistance for indoor and outdoor use
• Great addition to your Lorex CCTV Kit for extra coverage area
• Model number: LBV2521TP
• Suitable for Lorex systems such as LHV004, LHV008 and LHV016
What quality does this camera capture?
This Lorex CCTV Camera is a great addition to your Lorex CCTV Kit, offering 1080p resolution and a wide 90-degree viewing angle. This wired camera allows you to extend your system and monitor paths, entrances or gardens and see what is going on. With 12 infra-red LEDs, you can continue recording up to 40 metres away, even at night.
How simple is it to connect to my DVR?
With plug and play connectivity, all you need to do is connect the BNC cable to your camera on one end and your DVR on the other. The power and BNC connections come as one cable with two connectors, making it even easier to set your camera up. Power for the camera is supplied from a mains socket. You can view using your smartphone or tablet with a compatible DVR, app and internet connection.
Where's the best place to mount this camera?
With an IP66 weather resistant rating you can use this camera outdoors or indoors, wherever you need it. The bullet cameras can be mounted on a wall or ceiling and have adjustable joints to allow you to manipulate them into a wide range of products.
What does that camera come with?
The camera has a bullet design with a flexible three point mount for easy positioning at multiple angles in multiple locations. This will allow you to put the camera somewhere it cannot be spotted easily or damaged. The camera is also supplied with an 18 metre BNC cable and power supply for easy set up.