Lorex 30m Cat5e CCTV Extension Cable
• 30 metre cable for connection of CCTV devices
• Connect or extend IP surveillance cameras, or use as an alternative to coaxial cabling with optional balun
• 100MHz Cat5e cable improves on standard Cat5e cable by allowing for a data transfer rate up to 1,000Mbps
• Suitable for 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX and gigabit networks
• Unshielded twisted pair (UTP) structure of cable helps to cancel out interference from external sources
• DHCP compliantWhy would I use this cable?
Ethernet cable is typically used in creating a network of wired devices. It offers a high speed, uninterruptable connection which is ideal for when your cameras are sending CCTV footage to your DVR.
What is Cat5e cable?
Category 5e (Cat5e) cables use an unshielded twisted pair (UTP) structure to reduce outside interference. They are typically used in networking applications. The maximum certified data transfer rate of Cat5e cables is 1,000Mbps, making UTP Cat5e cables suitable for 10Base-T (10Mbps), 100BaseTX (100Mbps) and 1000Base-T gigabit (1000Mbps) networks.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.