• View your CCTV footage live on your 7-inch touch screen, which displays at a 800 by 480 pixels resolution
• Two cameras are supplied that record at VGA (640 by 480 pixels) quality and can record up to 20 metres away in the dark
• Records onto the included 8GB microSD card for up to 28 hours of recordings
• Can be used indoors and outdoors thanks to the IP65 weatherproof rating
• Motion or scheduled recording can be set, helping to save valuable memory space
• Add another two cameras to this CCTV kit (Order Code: A06UC) for even greater coverage
• Wireless system that has an unobstructed range of 50 metres indoors and 150 metres outdoorsWhat features does this CCTV kit have?
Thanks to its 7-inch DVR monitor and wireless capabilities, this is a full home surveillance system that you can view on the go while you move from room to room. With up to five hours of on the go viewing, the two supplied cameras record at a VGA quality. They can record in the dark up to a distance of 20 metres, providing you with that extra peace of mind while you are asleep. Due to their IP65 weatherproof rating, the cameras can be used both indoors and outdoors. You can add up to two more cameras (Order Code: A06UC) to your system for increased coverage.
How much storage will I have?
Footage is recorded onto a microSD card (with 8GB included and can be expanded to up to 32GB). Recording with one camera will provide you with up to 28 hours of footage, which can be expanded to a potential 112 hours when you use a 32GB microSD card. Motion and scheduled recording keeps over-usage of memory to a minimum, so you have space to record those important moments. Audio is captured too, adding an extra dimension to your recordings.
Is this system easy to set up?
No video cables are needed to link these cameras to the DVR monitor, making it really simple to set up. All you need to do is fix each camera to your desired location, plug the power adapters in and power up the monitor. The cameras work with a range of 50 metres indoors and 150 metres outdoors (unobstructed), providing you with the flexibility to place the cameras in a variety of different locations.