Lorex LAE223P 1080p HD Eyeball Dome Security Camera
• Full HD 1080p dome style camera
• Night vision up to 40m for around the clock monitoring
• 83 degree viewing angle for a clear view of larger areas
• Close recognition in the dark with SmartIR technology
• Digital Noise Reduction (DNR) for accurate images
• ClearNight imaging for better low light performance and improved recording efficiency
• Split glass design minimises IR reflection
• Vandal resistant design with cable pass-through bracket
• Versatile ceiling or wall mounting options thanks to dome design
• Compact design, can be used in both residential and business applications
• IP66 rate for outdoor and indoor installationWhat features are built in to the Lorex LAE223P Dome Security Camera?
The Lorex LAE223P captures footage in 1080p full HD resolution via its 2.1 megapixel CMOS sensor. Keep an eye on your pets at home, or what goes on at your business when you’re not there in stunning full HD and capture more of what’s in sight via the 83-degree field of view. The camera features a powerful night vision sensor which can give up to 40 metres night vision in ambient lighting and 28 metres in total darkness. The ClearNight imaging technology built into the sensor also gives you better low light performance and improved recording efficiency.
Where can I install my Lorex LAB223B Security Camera?
The Lorex LAE223P camera is built from premium polycarbonate which is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use. The camera body is rated at IP66 resistance which allows it to withstand all kinds of weather conditions including heavy rain and snow. Included in the box is an 18 metre BNC cable that can be threaded through walls for extra protection against vandalism.
How do I connect this camera to my existing CCTV system?
The Lorex LAE223P is the perfect additional camera for use with the LHA41081TC4P CCTV system. It is also compatible with other high definition analogue DVR’s that support 1080p and 720p resolutions. It is as simple as plug and play to get the camera up and running. An easy to read instruction manual is also included to help you along the way. Everything you need is included in the box, such as an 18 metre (60 foot) BNC cable, mounting screws and plugs. All you need to supply is the right tools.
|| 1080p HD Accessory Bullet Camera
| Camera Connections
| Image Sensor
|| CMOS 1/2.9"
| Maximum Resolution
| Effective Pixels
|| 1920 × 1080
| Minimum Illumination (IR on)
|| 0 Lux
| Minimum Illumination (IR off)
|| 0.2 Lux
| Lens Size
|| 3.6 mm
| Variable Viewing Angle
| Viewing Angle
|| 83 degrees
| Frame Rate
|| 15 fps
| Night Vision Distance
|| 40 metres
| Effective Night Vision Distance
|| 28 metres
| Number of Infra-Red LEDs
| IR Cut Filter
| Built-In Audio
| IP Rating
| Operating Temperature
|| -30-60 degrees
| Construction Material
| Camera Housing Colour
| Cable Included
| Included Cable Length
|| 18 metres
| Cable Colour
| Power Supply
|| 12V DC ±10% Max. 310mA (with IR)
|| 70 mm
|| 158 mm
|| 70 mm
|| 200 g
| Package Contents
|| 1 x 1080p HD Eyball Dome Camera
|| 1 x 60ft/18m BNC/DC extension cable
|| 1 x Mounting Kit
|| 1 x UK/EU/US Power Adapter
|| Quick Setup Guide
|| 1 Year
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.