• Super HD 4 Megapixel image sensor for double the detail compared to 1080p
• Colour Night Vision delivers full colour night time video for better recognition of objects in low light conditions up to 40 metres
• Wide angle 101° field of view
• 4MP gives you high quality video even when zoomed, offering better identification in video evidence
• H.265 compression technology cuts file sizes by 50% to save valuable hard drive space
• IR night vision range up to 40 metres in ambient lighting and 27 metres in total darkness
• ClearNight imaging for better low light performance and improved recording efficiency
• True High Dynamic Range (HDR) improves image clarity in high-contrast lighting, revealing details in extremely bright and dark areas of the image
• Intelligent compression optimises video performance based on available bandwidth
• Ceiling and wall mountable
• Easy camera installation using a single 30m CAT5E cable with Power over Ethernet (PoE)
• Extend range of the camera with a longer Ethernet cable up to 92 metres from the NVR
• Cold climate capability up to -30°C
• IP66 rated for indoor and outdoor useWhat features are built into the Lorex LKE343 IP Dome Security Camera?
The Lorex LKE343 IP Camera captures footage in super HD resolution thanks to the four Megapixel CMOS sensor. Keep an eye on what’s happening at home or at your business when you’re not there in stunning Super HD and capture footage at an ultra-wide 101-degree angle. The camera has a powerful night vision sensor with Colour Night Vision technology that gives you full colour night time video up to 40 metres. The ClearNight imaging technology built into the sensor also gives you improved low light performance and better recording efficiency.
Where can I install my Lorex LKE343 IP Dome Security Camera?
The Lorex LKE343 IP Camera is crafted from strong polycarbonate and is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use. The camera body is rated at IP66 resistance which allows it to withstand all kinds of weather conditions including heavy rain and snow. Included in the box is a 30 metre CAT5e Ethernet cable that is easily threaded through walls for protection against vandalism.
How do I connect this camera to my existing CCTV system?
The Lorex LKE343 IP Camera is the perfect additional camera for any Lorex 4MP NVR such as the LNK72324TC16BP or the LNK72163TC8BP. You can change the resolution of the camera for it to work with lower resolution NVR’s. It is as simple as plug and play with the Lorex NVR’s and there is an instruction manual included in the box to help you along the way. Everything you need is included inside the box, such as a 30 metre Ethernet cable, mounting screws and plugs. All you need to bring are the right tools.