Contact us or call 0333 400 9500
• 4K NVR outputs straight to your 4K TV or monitor in stunning detail over HDMI
• Eight 4MP Super HD cameras for twice the detail compared to 1080p
• Power over Ethernet (PoE) technology allows you to send video and power over a single CAT5e cable which can be up to 92 metres long (30 metres included in the box)
• Colour Night Vision delivers full colour video in ambient light for improved recognition in low light conditions
• IR night vision range up to 40 metres in ambient lighting and 27 metres in total darkness
• 101-degree wide angle field of view
• ClearNight imaging for better low light performance and improved recording efficiency
• HDR gives you better image clarity in high-contrast light conditions, giving you extra detail in extremely bright and dark areas of the image
• Intelligent compression optimises video performance based on available bandwidth
• Mountable on ceilings and walls
• Can handle cold climates down to -30 degrees Celsius
• IP66 rated for outdoor use
• Includes 3TB 24/7 security grade hard drive expandable up to 6TB
• Click and drag digital zoom both in live view and playback
• Instant USB backup of live video from individual cameras
• Automatic firmware updates over the internet to ensure your system is safe and secure
• FLIR Secure app can be set up in three steps and allows you to view all your cameras and systems from any iOS or Android device
• Optional motion activated push notifications and email alerts
Ultra HD Monitoring
This Lorex 16 channel 4K 4MP CCTV kit with eight cameras is the perfect way to protect and remotely monitor your home or business. It features eight 4 Megapixel Super HD cameras which give you double the resolution of 1080p and can be used both indoors and outdoors. The NVR that the cameras connect to supports native 4K output so you can view a better image on your Ultra HD TV or monitor. The cameras also feature high dynamic range (HDR) sensors that allow you to maintain great quality in footage where there is a high contrast ratio.
Colour Night Vision Technology
The eight 4MP Super HD cameras included with the LNK72163TC8BP CCTV Kit feature infrared night vision up to in ambient lighting and 27 metres in total darkness. Alongside this they also include Lorex’s brand new Colour Night Vision technology which shows you colour video in night-time conditions using ambient lighting from streetlamps or your very own outdoor light. When an ambient light of 1 Lux or above is detected, the camera will look to display the image in full colour and if the light source is reduced below 1 Lux the camera will change the image to traditional black and white night vision. The colour night vision feature is a great way to get more information about what is going on in a night time setting with up to as good detail as daytime footage.
How can I record and monitor with this CCTV kit?
This CCTV kit records directly to the pre-installed security grade hard drive. You can customise how you want the footage to be saved, so you can either choose between continuous, scheduled and motion recording. Continuous recording records 24/7 365 and automatically loops over old recordings should your drive get full. This is a great option for businesses or people with a varied home schedule. Scheduled recording allows you to only record when you want to, I.e. when you are not at home or if you are going away for a while. Motion recording is triggered when any of the connected cameras in your system detect movement. This is perfect if you only want to see footage of specific events and don’t want to record a bunch of nothingness. The cameras connect to the NVR via a CAT5e Ethernet cable that supplies transfers both the power and video signal. There is a 30-metre cable for each camera included in the box, and you can use a cable up to 92-metres between a single camera and the NVR without having to use an additional power source.
Remote Viewing with FLIR Secure
If you are away from home but want to keep an eye on what is going on you can do so quite simply by connecting your systems NVR to your router and configuring the app. You can set the app up in three easy steps and then view the footage being streamed from your CCTV system anywhere with an internet connection. The app is available on both iOS and Android.
What does (Used) mean?
Items have been returned, but checked for condition, and deemed fit for resale at a reduced price. The visual inspection does imply the items are all fully working as we do not test every function. This stock traditionally has had opened packaging which can have some cosmetic damage. All accessories including power supplies, cables, manuals and software should be in place. To ensure peace of mind each product comes with a 12-month guarantee.
|Audio Input||Single Phono (RCA)|
|Audio Output||Single Phono (RCA)|
|Internal Memory Capacity||3 TB|
|Maximum Hard Drive Supported||6|
|Number Of Channels||16|
|Number Of USBs||3|
|Number Of Included Cameras||8|
|Frame Rate||30 fps|
|Maximum Display Resolution||HDMI: 3840×2160|
|Number Of Recording Modes||Manual/Schedule/Motion|
|Lens Size||2.8 mm|
|Variable Viewing Angle||No|
|Viewing Angle||101 degrees|
|Night Vision Distance||40|
|Effective Night Vision Distance||28|
|IR Cut Filter||Yes|
|Indoor / Outdoor||Indoor/Outdoor|
|Minimum Illumination (IR On)||0.5|
|Minimum Illumination (IR Off)||0.5|
|Number Of Infra-Red LEDs||18|
|Compatible Operating Systems||Windows & Mac OS|
|Minimum System Requirements||CPU Core 2 Duo 3.0GHz / Windows 7/8 / 2GB RAM or greater / 512 MB of video memory / Network (LAN) 10/100 BaseT Network / 1 Mbps upload|
|Camera Housing Colour||white|
|Included Cable Length||30cm|
1 x 16ch 4K HD NVR with pre-installed HDD
1 x HDMI Cable
1 x Ethernet Cable
1 x Power Cable
1 x Mouse
1 x Remote Control
8 x 4MP HD IP Bullet Cameras
8 x 100ft/30m CAT5e Ethernet Cables
8 x Mounting Kits
Quick Setup guide
|Item code||Item name||Quantity||Price|
|B98RJ||Lorex LNK72163TC8BP 4K 4MP 16 Channel 8 Camera IP CCTV Kit (Used)||(1+)||£908.99|
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.