• High definition 1080p image sensor delivers superior detail
• IP technology allows you to view the camera remotely via the smartphone app
• Night vision range is up to 130ft (40m) in ambient lighting and 80ft (24m) in total darkness
• 72-degree wide angle lens with 360-degree rotation, providing a great area of coverage
• Remotely view your camera through an app compatible with Apple iOS and Android devices
• Totally weatherproof suitable for indoor and outdoor use
• Dome design CCTV cameraWhat features does this IP camera have?
An all-in-one home security system that keeps you safe, this IP camera from Lorex lets you see what is happening in your home before giving you the opportunity to take action. It has a 1080p camera which captures every little detail, and with a 72-degree with 360-degree rotational viewing coverage, you can be sure that this camera will catch anything suspicious. The camera also turns on night vision automatically, giving you peace of mind while you are asleep. Night vision range up to 130ft (40m) in ambient lighting and 80ft (24m) in total darkness.
What else can the camera do for me?
The IP66-rated weatherproof casing of this IP camera allows you to place it outdoors to capture footage around your house. Meanwhile, the compact housing is suitable for home monitoring as well.
How simple is it to connect to my NVR?
With plug and play connectivity, all you need to do is connect the Ethernet cable to your camera on one end and your NVR on the other. The Ethernet cable will supply power to the camera is the NVR you are using supports Power over Ethernet (PoE). If it does not, a power supply can be brought separately.
Where's the best place to mount this camera?
With an IP66 weather resistant casing, you can use this camera outdoors or indoors - wherever you need it. The dome camera can be mounted on a ceiling to get a good clear view of the whole room below.
What does the camera come with?
The camera comes with a mounting kit, mounting template and an Allen key to help you mount the dome camera on a ceiling or wall. An 18m CAT5e Ethernet extension cable allows you to connect your new camera to your NVR. This kit also has a quick start guide, so you can start monitoring your home as soon as possible.