Losi Mini 8IGHT 1:14 Buggy
• Up to 15 minutes of all out action
• 2.4GHz full function radio control
• Full proportional steering
• Indoor and outdoor driving
• Ready to runBased on the championship winning 8IGHT buggy, the Team Losi 1:14 scale mini 8IGHT can handle tough terrain and has amazing balance which gives you a buggy that can race and perform jumps. The chassis is made from 2.5mm anodized aluminium and provides an excellent and stylish cab forward look. The mini kingpin truggy tyres provide sufficient traction across numerous surface conditions and with a standard 12mm wheel hex can be swapped out with ease.
What makes the machine?
This buggy is powered by a Dynamite FUZE 4500kv brushless motor with a water proof brushless ESC (electronic speed controller), both of which are prewired and removable for repair or upgrades. A moulded gear cover protects the pinion and spur gear, reducing exposure and preventing dust, dirt and debris. The ESC supports both NiMH and 2S to 3S LiPo, which have been made interchangeable due to the auto-cell detection.
The adjustable, oil-filled over shocks have been built with a threaded aluminium design that gives you ample suspension performance. Fine tuning is simple, by adjusting the collar to your desired level. An AVC Enhanced Spektrum™ SRS4200 Receiver makes the most of the mini 8IGHT’s power system, transmitting the power from the 33,300 RPM motor through a fully ball-raced transmission
What else do I need?
Everything you need to get started is in the box. Fitted with a 7.2V 1100mAh NiMH battery pack, mains charger and Spektrum DX2e v3 Transmitter, there is nothing else you need before you can thrash across dirt and get some air time. The included Spektrum transmitter features two channel operation, adjustable steering rates and a throttle-limiting switch that is great for training or less experienced RC users. The 2.4GHz DSM technology creates the RF link between car and handset. With virtually no chance of interference, crisp communication will give you the full RC experience.
|| 980 g
|| 292 mm
|| 204 mm
|| 110 mm
| Motor Type
|| Sensorless Brushless
| Radio Frequency/Band
|| 2.4 GHz
|| 1100 mAh
|| 7.2 V
| Battery Type
| Max Run time
|| 10-15 mins
| Recharge Time
|| 3 hours
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.