Luceco 22W LED Floodlight
• Bright 22W LED floodlight to illuminate your garden at night when coming home late from work, from a night out or for an impromptu garden party
• IP65 weatherproof rating for use outside in bad weather
• Energy saving LED uses less power than traditional halogen bulbs
• Longer lifespan of up to 30,000 hours
• 95-degree beam angle to illuminate a wide area of your garden, driveway or footpath to help you and your visitors find their wayWhat would I use this floodlight for?
Floodlights are more commonly used as a deterrent for criminals but can also be used for general lighting purposes. With a weatherproof rating of IP65, this light is designed to be used outside even in the worst of weathers.
Why would I buy this instead of a halogen floodlight?
Whilst traditional halogen floodlights act as a security deterrent, this white LED floodlight can still deter unwanted visitors without needing to change a bulb. In addition, the energy saving LED has a lifespan of up to 30,000 hours, saving money when compared to traditional halogen lights' running costs.
What can I expect from the LED floodlight?
The 18W LED floodlight provides up to 1,800 lumens of cool white 5000K light giving you a bright enough light to use in commercial and residential premises. In addition to this, it has a wide 95-degree beam angle to give you a larger coverage of an area. The additional coverage adds to the security of your home giving you a greater peace of mind knowing you have a deterrent in place.
| Type of devices
|| LED Floodlight, Security light, Exterior Light
|| 1800 Lm
|| 22 W
| IP rating
|| 220-240 V AC
|| 30,000 Hours
|| 135 mm x 103 mm x 40 mm
| PIR Angle
|| Not Applicable
| PIR Range
|| Not Applicable
| Beam Angle
|| 95 Deg
| Colour Temperature
| Item key features
|| Slim Profile, over 90% energy saving
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.