Luceco 22W LED Floodlight with PIR
• Bright 22W LED floodlight with PIR that automatically turns on when movement is detected
• Ideal as a deterrent to would-be burglars or as a guidance light for when you leave or arrive at home
• IP44 rated for outdoor use
• Longer lifespan of up to 30,000 hours - energy saving LED uses less power than traditional halogen bulbs
• Wide beam angle of 95 degrees for improved lighting coverage
• 120 degree detection range up to 12m awayWhat would I use this security light for?
This security light detects motion over a 120 degree range and automatically lights when movement is detected. Not only is this useful as a deterrent for any potential intruder, it can also serve to guide you to your door when positioned correctly. The IP44 rating makes it suitable for outdoor use, whilst the bright 22W LED bulb saves money over traditional halogen bulbs.
Why would I buy this instead of a standard floodlight?
Standard floodlights are manually switched on or off, whereas a light with a built-in passive infrared sensor (PIR) provides greater convenience and security. In addition, the duration of time for which the light remains on once activated is adjustable up to five minutes, providing the ultimate in flexibility. The PIR will detect motion up to 12m away.
What can I expect from the LED floodlight?
The 22W LED floodlight provides up to 1,800 lumens of cool white 5,000K light giving you a bright enough light to use in commercial and residential premises. It also has a wide 95 degrees beam angle to give you a larger coverage of an area. This additional coverage adds to the security of your home giving you a greater peace of mind knowing you have a deterrent in place.
| Type of devices
|| LED Floodlight, PIR, LED PIR Floodlight, Security light, Exterior Light
|| 1800 Lm
|| 22 W
| IP rating
|| 220-240 V AC
|| 30,000 Hours
|| 135 mm x 155 mm x 40 mm
| PIR Angle
|| 120 °
| PIR Range
|| Up to 10 m
| Beam Angle
|| 95 °
| Colour Temperature
| Item key features
|| Slim Profile, Dusk-till-dawn override
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.